登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

keenglish 的博客

平平淡淡最为真

 
 
 

日志

 
 

实用美语 超级实用  

2007-12-27 06:54:31|  分类: English |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
A thousand times no! 绝对办不到!

Who knows! 天晓得!

It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!

How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。

Easy does it. 慢慢来。

Don't push me. 别逼我。

Come on! 快点,振作起来!

It is urgent. 有急事。

What is the fuss? 吵什么?

Still up? 还没睡呀?

It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。

Don't let me down. 别让我失望。

God works. 上帝的安排。

Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。

Hope so. 希望如此。

Go down to business. 言归正传。

None of my business. 不关我事。

It doesn't work. 不管用。

I'm not going. 我不去了。

Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?

Not so bad. 不错。

No way! 不可能!

Don't flatter me. 过奖了。

It is a long story. 一言难尽。

Between us. 你知,我知。

Big mouth! 多嘴驴!

Sure thin! 当然!

Never mind. 不要紧。

Can-do. 能人。

Close-up. 特写镜头。

Drop it! 停止!

Bottle it! 闭嘴!

Don't play possum! 别装蒜!

Make it up! 不记前嫌!

Watch your mouth. 注意言辞。

Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?

Don't over do it. 别太过分了。

Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?

You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?

What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?

Who wants? 谁稀罕?

December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。

Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。

Cheap skate! 小气鬼!

Go to hell! 去死吧!

Come seat here. 来这边坐。

Good luck! 祝你好运!

Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。

I'll be seeing you. 再见。

He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。

I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?

Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?

I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。

Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?

Is that so? 是这样吗?

Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。

Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。

That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。

Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。

I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。

Side dish. 配菜。

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

Go ahead. 继续。

Help me out. 帮帮我。

Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。

Lose head. 丧失理智。

Talk truly. 有话直说。

He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。

You bet! 一定,当然!

That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!

It's up to you. 由你决定。

The line is engaged. 占线。

My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。

Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。

She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。

Get an eyeful. 看个够。

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。

Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

Tell me when! 随时奉陪!

It is a small world! 世界真是小!

Not at all. 根本就不(用)。

Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。

Wait and see. 等着瞧。

Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?

What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?

Leave me alone. 别理我。

Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。

You never know. 世事难料。

High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!

I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。

He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。

Here we are! 我们到了!

She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。

I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。

I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。

I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。

Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.

物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。

None of your keyhole. 不准偷看。

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。

Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。

You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。

Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?

My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。

It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。

It is a deal! 一言为定!

I'll kick you ass. 我将炒你鱿鱼。

Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。

Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。

Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!

That is unfair. 这不公平!

We have no way out. 我们没办法。

I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。

Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。

Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。

He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。

Break the rules. 违反规则。

How big of you! 你真棒!

Poor thing! 真可怜!

Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!

Blast! 妈的!

Boy! (表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!

Get out of here! 滚出去!

I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。

It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。

Take a seat! 请坐!

Here ye! 说得对!

You ask for it! 活该!

You don't say! 真想不到!
  评论这张
 
阅读(132)| 评论(0)

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018